Designed to hustle, just point and pedal. There’s no better feeling on a bike than speed and a traditional style road bike like the Pure Cycles Road is the best way to find that thrill. Probably best of all, these bikes just look great. They look fast and athletic just leaned up against the wall. On the road, the steel frame and fork have that perfect balance of crisp feel and comfort. We like these bikes because of quality features like the paint and finish details, Shimano shifting, and name brand Hutchinson tires. This bike oozes that classic road racing era style but in a design that works great for cruising around the city. Fender mounts make it a year-round rider, too. Available in three beautiful colors, Black, Orange, and Blue.
- Full chromoly frame and fork for a light, comfortable ride.
- Compact dual-chainring for tackling tough climbs.
- Sunrace cassette and Shimano derailleur to deliver 16 competition-ready speeds.
- Hutchinson Nitro II tires for a smooth roll and super responsive handling.
- Rack and fender compatible so you can haul it all and keep yourself dry.
- Six sizes for riders from 4′ 11′ to 6′ 4″