This high-performance cyclocross bike helps you conquer the most challenging courses—on dirt, sand or mud—and is also up for gravel road adventures. The superlight ALUXX SLR aluminum frame and composite fork help you get up to speed quickly. Disc-brake technology boosts control on tight CX courses or wide-open dirt road descents, while asymmetrical chainstays add pedaling stiffness, and a D-Fuse seatpost smoothes out rough terrain.
- ALUXX SLR-grade aluminum frame with D-Fuse SL composite seatpost
- Composite fork with alloy OverDrive steerer
- Shimano 105 11-speed shifting
- TRP Spyre mechanical disc brakes
- Maxxis Mud Wrestler 700 x 33c tires